Tuesday 13 January 2009

More Stuff

I've only had this blog for a couple of hours, and already I'm on my second post. But things move quickly in the Melton world and already there's more news.

News the First
As I mentioned in my last post, I wrote a review for Role Models and sent it off to Eye For Film. Well I got an email from them (or rather her, the editor Amber) saying they liked it and want me to do more reviews. So, brilliant. It doesn't pay anything, but I get free DVDs and my name in lights (computer monitors are made of lights right?) and who could ask for anything more than that. I think she's going to send me a Uwe Boll film though, so that should be... interesting. Anyway, fans of me should look out for forthcoming reviews.

News the Second
The lovely Jenny Foxon has found me a composer for my film Revenge, a young gentleman by the name of Ben Jose. Apparently he's really up for it, so I sent him the script and I guess now I just need to wait and see. He can use the finished composition as part of his coursework, so I won't feel like I'm taking advantage and hopefully he'll put his best efforts into it.

It's good for me when other people get involved in projects like this and The Toast Ghost for a couple of reasons. For one, it means I don't have to do everything myself, but more importantly it makes me want to work harder so as to avoid letting the side down. 

News the Third
My talented and handsome brother made a logo for the blog, without me asking or anything. You can see it if you direct your eyes in an upwards direction.

News the Fouth
I am hungry for soup, and luckily I have some in the cupboard.

Jona away!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to the Toast Ghost!!

    Revenge should be good too :D


    If you ever run out of soup then just remember that even shoes can be made into soup if you try hard enough.

    ReplyDelete